We give each patient a personal touch. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will greet you warmly and do everything we can to make sure you’re as comfortable as possible. Every aspect of your treatment is customized to fit your specific needs and smile goals. We want you to be as confident as we are that your treatment is right for you.
We offer a convenient Eastside office, located minutes from the Haywood Mall and close to all the Eastside schools: Mitchell Road Elementary School, Mitchell Road Presbyterian, Brushy Creek Elementary, Brook Glen Elementary, Buena Vista Elementary, Northwood Middle School, Eastside High School, Riverside Middle School, Riverside High School, Woodland Elementary, and other area public and private schools.
We were the second practice in the world to install the latest state-of-the-art cone beam 3D imaging machine. The i-CAT FLX allows us to view the clearest and most precise images taken of your mouth, and allows Dr. Summers to devise the best treatment plan to achieve an incredible smile. We strive to provide the highest quality of patient care, and the amount of radiation exposed to the patient is absolutely minimal.
Implementing the Lythos digital impression system allows us the opportunity to eliminate the need for traditional impressions during orthodontic treatment. The device is equipped with a hand-held wand containing a video camera positioned inside that captures accurate 3D images of the patient’s dental arch and bite. Once the scan is complete, it is sent to the orthodontic manufacturing company to create custom orthodontic appliances. The efficiency and accuracy of the 3D scanner provides a higher level of patient comfort and shortens the turnaround time in receiving appliances.
While there are many reasons why you’ll love your Summers Orthodontics experience, here are just a few things that truly set us apart from the rest!
- Customer service is a top priority for our entire team, and our exceptionally experienced orthodontic assistants are always here to answer any questions you may have.
- Parents are always welcome to join their children to be fully informed about their treatment progress.
- We thoroughly explain your financial arrangements and offer multiple payment options for your treatment. We’ll even file all your insurance paperwork!
- Your time is just as important as ours, so you’ll be seen on time, every time! We go above and beyond to make appointment times feasible with your schedule.
- You’ll love our ongoing contests with cool prizes and yearly patient party in October, providing fun for the whole family.
- Our extensive retention process keeps your smile looking great for a lifetime!